12x9 Acrylic paint and CD's on canvas.
-Abou the Painting-
As a child my grandmother would always tell me tales of the "Tall Tall Trees." It was the name she gave the fairytale stories of mystical lands full of fairies, elves and giants that she told as we drove down the long winding road full off tall trees so thick you could not see anything beyond a few feet. This painting "Glowing Forest" is my version of my grandmother made up tales, just in painting form. It is about the rare magical glowing white dear found only in the glowing forest and just like her fairytale creatures, mines too will always have a different adventure to tell.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Do not lean anything against the cnavas to prevent scratching the paint, denting or piercing the canvas.
- Hang your artworks away from very busy and possibly messy areas. Over time, artworks can accumulate a thin layer of dust and pollutants, airborne grime from cooking oils, particles from smoking and insect specks. If there is a place to display your piece away from these things, or where it will be somewhat less exposed, try to position it there.
- Wrap your artwork well if you plan to transport it.
- Try to avoid subjecting your artworks to extreme changes in atmosphere.
- If your artwork does get damaged, please don't fix it yourself and contact me directly or a professional.
- Do not cover artworks with plastic for long periods of time. If there is humidity in the air, they may start to grow mold.
- Do not frame artworks on canvas under glass, because canvas needs to breathe.
- This mix media piece is to be kept away from areas of high tempeture.
- To clean, use a duster, glass cleaning cloth, or damp rag to clean the CD's in a small circular motion. Do not use any harsh chemicals.