16x20 Acrylic paint and CD's on canvas.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Do not lean anything against the cnavas to prevent scratching the paint, denting or piercing the canvas.
- Hang your artworks away from very busy and possibly messy areas. Over time, artworks can accumulate a thin layer of dust and pollutants, airborne grime from cooking oils, particles from smoking and insect specks. If there is a place to display your piece away from these things, or where it will be somewhat less exposed, try to position it there.
- Wrap your artwork well if you plan to transport it.
- Try to avoid subjecting your artworks to extreme changes in atmosphere.
- If your artwork does get damaged, please don't fix it yourself and contact me directly or a professional.
- Do not cover artworks with plastic for long periods of time. If there is humidity in the air, they may start to grow mold.
- Do not frame artworks on canvas under glass, because canvas needs to breathe.
- This mix media piece is to be kept away from areas of high tempeture.
- To clean, use a duster, glass cleaning cloth, or damp rag to clean the CD's in a small circular motion. Do not use any harsh chemicals.